Message about a great conference
Our good friends and DA Champs at Safe! have a message:
Tickets are now on sale for the SAFE! Conference – Interrupted Childhood: Exploring Young Experiences of Domestic Abuse
This one day conference on Monday 17 June at Oxford Town Hall will bring together multi-agency professionals to consider the impact of domestic abuse on children and young people, and explore practical responses and evidenced based approaches.
A range of academics, practitioners and experts by experience will lead presentations and workshops covering:
- The impact of growing up with domestic abuse
- Understanding Child on Parent Violence – plus practical ways to respond
- Parenting after abuse – supporting parents to help their children
- Promoting a trauma informed approach to experiences of abuse in childhood
- Launching a multi-agency consultation on peer on peer abuse in the Thames Valley
- Broken hearted – combating abuse in teenage relationships
- Full list of speakers and workshops to follow soon.
Delegate fee of £65 (plus booking fee) includes lunch and refreshments throughout the day. To secure your place please follow the link through Eventbrite Website
Please contact us by Email with any queries.