Recovery Toolkit - West Berkshire
West Berkshire Domestic Abuse Service are planning to run a Recovery Toolkit Course to start on March 28, 2019 from 10.00 — 12.00 for 12 weeks (with a break for 2 weeks over the Easter Holidays).
The Recovery Toolkit has been written to support women who have experienced Domestic Abuse/Violence, and are no longer in an abusive relationship, to assist each of them to look at ways to develop positive lifestyle coping strategies.
- What is Abuse,
- Introduction to self-esteem,
- Self-esteem, Coping and the Consequences of Toxic Stress
- The Impact of Abuse on Children and on Parenting Skills,
- Self-Esteem and Affirmations and the Power of Positive Self-talk,
- Anger and Conflict and Assertiveness,
- Boundaries and Trust,
- Loses and Gains
- Healthy Relationships.
- Actions for the future
Referrals to be made using the official referral form.